Official Taggable Fandom Lists (26 Viewers)

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Could I be added to:
Busters, Enhypen, KARD, Momoland, Oh My Girl, Stray Kids, TXT, TWICE, & Treasure please?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Areum

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Please can you add me to:

Swith (StayC) and the Girl Group tag list. (I know, I'm GG trash and after all this time I haven't been on the tag for it).
:we_kpopsourcing: :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Please can you add me to:

Swith (StayC) and the Girl Group tag list. (I know, I'm GG trash and after all this time I haven't been on the tag for it).
:we_kpopsourcing: :haylul:
Done :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Please can I be part of these tag lists:

Midzy (ITZY)
Flover (fromis_9)
Hackers (PassCode)
Sone (SNSD)
Wiz*One (IZ*ONE)

Thanks in advance.
:bigcatlove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee and OnlyCalB

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,377
Reactions Received
53,167
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
425,925
Gender
Female
I would like to be removed from elf, shawol and exo-l thnks
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Please can I be put on IU's taglist: Uaena

Thanks in advance!
:bigcatlove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Can I please join the once taglist? :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread