@Moderator plsHi please remove me from the PLT, Reveluv, Miracle, and Aroha taglists. Thanks
Hi please remove me from the PLT, Reveluv, Miracle, and Aroha taglists. Thanks
Please remove me from:
Neverland (G Idle)
Reveluv (Red Velvet)
Elvis (AOA)
Forever (Everglow)
Buddy (GFriend).
Please add me to:
Orbit (LOONA)
Kamilia (KARA)
Also petition to have fandom tags for Daileee (Weeekly), Swith (StayC) and Fearless (Brave Girls)![]()
Done 💙Can someone please remove me from Blink ( BLACKPINK )
DoneCan I please be included in the Atiny Tag?👉🏻👈🏻
@Moderator @Administrator
Done, sorry about thatNot sure what went wrong lol but can i please be removed from the army tag and finally be added to the atiny tag?![]()
Don't worry. We all make mistakes sometimes.Done, sorry about that
Unfortunately we don't have any tags for DPR, Kang Daniel, or Lee Hi, but I did add you to the rest of the tags 💙hi, am i supposed to also join a forum taglist...?
request to be included in -
blink
moo moo
stay
the b
chungha
dpr live
dpr cream
kang daniel
lee hi
K-Hiphop
@Moderator @Administrator
thank u!
oh ok, ty!Unfortunately we don't have any tags for DPR, Kang Daniel, or Lee Hi, but I did add you to the rest of the tags 💙
Added
Done and added you to itid like to request a new tag!!
Request for new fandom to be created - Weeekly @Daileee
@Moderator @Administrator
thanks!!![]()
We don't have soloist tags but I'll ask the admins if we can make them. I removed you from WizoneI would like to be removed from wiz*one
I would also like to request a fandom name tag to be created for IU - @Uaena
pls^^
@Moderator @Administrator