- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
If you notice, I'm copying the subject name of the Korean taglists thread. Two usergroups have been created by moderation for tagging fandoms. One is PassCode's fandom @Hackers, and a general group of jrock fans @J-Rock. Now it's the time to populate them. But first..... the rules for using them. I thought of just copy/paste the rules from the Korean thread; but realized that as things are now, they do not apply. So the only rule to use, that I see is to use the @J-Rock group for things largely unrelated to PassCode and generally related to jrock; leaving @Hackers for PassCode related material. Some feedback on rules will be appreciated.
Other Japanese related groups could be created.
Genre tags:
J-Rock
@J-Rock
J-Pop fandoms:
AKB48
@AKB48
F5ve
@Hi-5
Neo Japonism
@Neo Japonism
PassCode
@Hackers
Other Japanese related groups could be created.
Genre tags:
J-Rock
@J-Rock
J-Pop fandoms:
AKB48
@AKB48
F5ve
@Hi-5
Neo Japonism
@Neo Japonism
PassCode
@Hackers
Last edited by a moderator: