Take A Bet (1 Viewer)

Well...?

  • Solosé

  • BP Full Album

  • Better work on your Photoshop skills now...😬


Results are only viewable after voting.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Idk if you noticed but my layout has kinda sucked this last month (and maybe before)
I decided to stop relying on Tumblr and just make my own gifs so I got Photoshop.
Mastering it has been...a chore (mainly because I'm talentless and lazy):nekosweat:
I vowed to not have a layout of anything that I didn't make, so I had a clapped af Jessica dp for a month.

Because of recent events (YGE being a bitchass, lying ass pig) and show support for BP, I'm gonna keep this until Blackpink gets a full album, Rosé gets her solo, or I figure out Photoshop.

Which do you think is gonna come first?
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
You can learn making gifs in a day, it's really not that hard, it's just tedious, also, I doubt Solosé is ever gonna happen 🤧
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
You can learn making gifs in a day, it's really not that hard, it's just tedious, also, I doubt Solosé is ever gonna happen 🤧
But I want good quality gifs :pandasad:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
That Rosé solo is never happening and assuming the "plan" currently is for Blackpinks September comeback to be with a full album then that leaves 3 months for them to change their mind so Photoshop.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
But I want good quality gifs :pandasad:
You can do it! I have a few gifs and sigs never seen by the public eye cuz they were what I made when I started out using photoshop probs around 9ish months ago now? Since then i've had a smol handful of compliments, a request, and a dm asking for tips n stuffs so I think I had pretty good growth there tbh :pikahappy: pikahappy believes in you!
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I don't use photoshop for any of my gfx anymore, mostly cause my version was so prehistoric.
Always nice to learn it, even without the k-pop prompts keeping you focused.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I guess Photoshop it is
 
  • Like
Reactions: VillageIdiot
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,025
Reactions Received
52,924
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,280
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Nobody (not even me, treasonous me)- believes Solosé is coming soon it seems. :umjicry::nekosweat:is this wat alanis meant by ironic when Rosé is the main reason i even care about BlackPink in the first placr.
but yay for photoshop, i know how to use it at work(awhile ago now) but not an expert by any means.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread