- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,597
- Reactions Received
- 18,451
- Location
- Serbia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -52
- Fandom
- Multi-king
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
And listen to the beauty in this song
He generally has really really good songs but I'd like to bring this song to the attention of all RnB lovers for now. I shall spam him more over a longer period as to not overload people
(If my playlists starts playing after, well, enjoy that too)
K-RnB Taglist - @mirella @Neckologist @kuro @sweetener @PetitBonheur @potato @cassouletteu @Tpse @Koala @TicTokTickita
He generally has really really good songs but I'd like to bring this song to the attention of all RnB lovers for now. I shall spam him more over a longer period as to not overload people
(If my playlists starts playing after, well, enjoy that too)
K-RnB Taglist - @mirella @Neckologist @kuro @sweetener @PetitBonheur @potato @cassouletteu @Tpse @Koala @TicTokTickita
Last edited: