Taking a break from the card game (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:shamesica: I know. it depends on you if you would want to do it
You just said you won't give up Minah and now you're saying it's up to me what are you even saying :nayeonisdone:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You just said you won't give up Minah and now you're saying it's up to me what are you even saying :nayeonisdone:
:wimwim: I wouldn’t give her up that easily.

and tbh it didn’t seem like you want to trade anyway
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:wimwim: I wouldn’t give her up that easily.

and tbh it didn’t seem like you want to trade anyway
But I don't even want her so I'm not gonna make a better offer :wimwim:
If you want Jessica, give me both GsD cards so I can atleast form a set so it's up to you :wimwim:

omg no how are you going to get your 2847th minhyun card :pepecry1: i hope you enjoy your trip though
I've entered the roulette and so has a Minhyun card so anything could happen :sadcat:
Thanks :nekolove:
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
But I don't even want her so I'm not gonna make a better offer :wimwim:
If you want Jessica, give me both GsD cards so I can atleast form a set so it's up to you :wimwim:



I've entered the roulette and so has a Minhyun card so anything could happen :sadcat:
Thanks :nekolove:
ok. start the trade :wimwim:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
"It's not a hiatus" that's what 1D said lol

KIDDING!

Have fun on your trip! Where are you going, btw?
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread