Talk to me. (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I'm bored.

Let's talk.

Ask me questions.

:chickill:
Do it.​
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Um do you still have the side bar that shows the most recently posted thread on the main page? :^) just wondering if i'm the only one it's gone missing on :^^)
Yes, I do...
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Monbebe1
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Monbebe1
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Monbebe1
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
been pretty dope

I need to study a little harder if I wanna pass this big test coming up but otherwise good!
That's great!

I need to as well... I have exams coming up :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Monbebe1
Joined
14 December 2019
Messages
171
Reactions Received
548
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
That's great!

I need to as well... I have exams coming up :nekosweat:
oooh! good luck on exams!


oh my gosh my teacher keeps calling me out in class criticizing "my" writing, when its another students assignment being projected on the board right now
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
oooh! good luck on exams!


oh my gosh my teacher keeps calling me out in class criticizing "my" writing, when its another students assignment being projected on the board right now
Thank you!

Oh god. I hate teachers like that.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Monbebe1
Joined
14 December 2019
Messages
171
Reactions Received
548
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Thank you!

Oh god. I hate teachers like that.
lol thank god it's over :sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:

also I'm big ballin' for lunch today, I'm so excited, normally i eat the same cafeteria food everyday but now since it's to cold to go out, I'm getting take out
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
lol thank god it's over :sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:

also I'm big ballin' for lunch today, I'm so excited, normally i eat the same cafeteria food everyday but now since it's to cold to go out, I'm getting take out
XDDD

Good for you, friend :sanapray:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Monbebe1
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread