- Joined
- 1 March 2019
- Messages
- 2,294
- Reactions Received
- 10,938
- Location
- Neo City
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
I’m feeling bored, so talk/rant to me about anything you would like!
How was/is your day?
Fine. It’s currently snowing where I live, so I’m not too happy about that. But everything else is okay.Good and yours?
You only want a boyfriend that’s pretty? Why not one that will take care of you?I want a pretty kdrama guywhen am I gonna get one spicy
Thank you! I’m getting into WJSN but there’s so many members.Omo, it snowed yesterday for me lol. You stan quality btw~
I can take care of myselfYou only want a boyfriend that’s pretty? Why not one that will take care of you?
Depends on how you lookI can take care of myselfI just want eye candy
Not as pretty as the guys :hmm:Depends on how you look
Then, I wish you luck. All the boys I’ve ever met are self-centered and only care about looks.Not as pretty as the guys :hmm: