Quiet.
Yuzuru 𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 . Joined 4 February 2021 Messages 5,729 Reactions Received 5,951 Location 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶 Website www.wattpad.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,225 Fandom ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊 Pronouns ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 14 April 2024 #21 Quiet.
Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,418 Reactions Received 9,439 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,713 Gender Male 14 April 2024 #22 When I have fun online (like here): more talkative. In real life I'm quiet because I don't have much contact to other people.
When I have fun online (like here): more talkative. In real life I'm quiet because I don't have much contact to other people.
Lexie Joined 19 November 2022 Messages 8,967 Reactions Received 2,798 Location 🇺🇸 + 🇬🇧 Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,499 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 14 April 2024 #23 Talkative. If I'm quiet around someone, that mean I don't fuck with them.
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,057 Reactions Received 52,509 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,062 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 14 April 2024 #24 Depends on how much my thoughts are intrusive at the time
ani07 Joined 1 January 2023 Messages 24,864 Reactions Received 11,022 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 98,648 Fandom Shawol, Bonoh Gender Female Pronouns she/her 15 April 2024 #25 depends in the situation