- Joined
- 8 October 2023
- Messages
- 1,267
- Reactions Received
- 1,364
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 3
- Fandom
- 🤍 Multistan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- 🤍 Any Pronouns
This isn't very fun of a thread but I went to korea in 2019 to visit my distant cousin and when we were there, being the k-pop stan I am, I begged my cousin to go to music bank with me.
We got there at around 8 am and stood there until 12pm to see the k-pop idols.
Gidle came to the scene at 11 smth am and Soyeon and Soojin waved at me😭 I WAS SO HAPPY
We got there at around 8 am and stood there until 12pm to see the k-pop idols.
Gidle came to the scene at 11 smth am and Soyeon and Soojin waved at me😭 I WAS SO HAPPY