- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
Top Priority:
SHINee's Minho
Gfriend's Yerin
IDLE's Minnie
DC Siyeon, Yoohyeon
f(x) Sulli, Luna, Krystal, Victoria
Medium/High Priority:
PRISTIN's Roa, Yehana, Eunwoo
Ladies Code Sojung, Ashley, Rise, Zuny
Any Oh My Girl (except Seunghee)
Any CLC
Any fromis_9 (except Saerom & Gyuri)
Low Priority:
Any Itzy
Any 2ne1
Any Taeyeon
Any Winner
Any Apink
Any aespa
Or any NCT members I do not have yet-I will also consider other trades
as I'm trying to get some cards from certain peeps and need some trading cards that
aren't listed above!!
SHINee's Minho
Gfriend's Yerin
IDLE's Minnie
DC Siyeon, Yoohyeon
f(x) Sulli, Luna, Krystal, Victoria
Medium/High Priority:
PRISTIN's Roa, Yehana, Eunwoo
Ladies Code Sojung, Ashley, Rise, Zuny
Any Oh My Girl (except Seunghee)
Any CLC
Any fromis_9 (except Saerom & Gyuri)
Low Priority:
Any Itzy
Any 2ne1
Any Taeyeon
Any Winner
Any Apink
Any aespa
Or any NCT members I do not have yet-I will also consider other trades
as I'm trying to get some cards from certain peeps and need some trading cards that
aren't listed above!!