Targaryen and Lannister might have incest, but Arryn has homosexuals... And furries. (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,000
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Clearly superior.
Who in House Tyrell had incest?

Think you got it mixed-up?

Targaryen n Lannister : incest.

Tyrell n Baratheon : teh gays, as far as I remember.

House Arryn just had the crazies.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,000
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I have no idea, I have 0 clue about the show actually, but I saw episode one that was nasty.
Guessed it, you were close tho
:maheart::maheart::maheart::maheart::maheart:

At least you didn't slander House Tully.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread