Sensitive Tarzzan of ALLDAY PROJECT added a racial slur to a song that didn't have it in its lyrics (1 Viewer)

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,522
Reactions Received
18,207
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,452
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Skeptical of him from the get-go, not surprised that someone who is so thinly veiled in his appropriation of Black culture is also openly racist.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
not needed at all
and has was said

he is korean not black

It is abusively ignorant on his part
 
  • Like
Reactions: rayhere

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I tried feeling bad for him because he was getting death threats for hair but he goes and does this
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,522
Reactions Received
18,207
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,452
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Some people are saying that he actually said "Lady"
I can hear both
But really, why was he changing the lyrics in the first place?
I agree. I can hear "lady" if I listen for that specifically, but either way, he's clearly not saying "boy" (and so "lady" makes even less sense) and with his whole... thing... being the way it is, he hasn't earned getting the benefit of the doubt.

Teddy debuting the messiest idols, smh.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread