Game Tasty or Disgusting? (7 Viewers)

Joined
2 December 2018
Messages
13
Reactions Received
57
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Amazingly delicious

Banana bread
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Tasty


Guacamole
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
Pumpkin soup- YUM

You are so sweet to ask, thank you- not great yet. I am very swollen and ugly colours still lol. But hopefully getting better soon. :pandalove:

Potato chips
that sounds really painful still, then :o dont forget to apply meds if you got any and take it easy, hopefully it'll heal well! :pandalove:

yum for every flavor ive tried except paprika and bbq :>
shrimp curry?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Angelyna_Frost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread