- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
stan the official light of KS @potato
she is all we need
she is all we need
I stan![]()
I STAN POTOTO![]()
All of you too. Join this virtual hug
we should be the tato protection squada ray of sunshine that should be protected![]()
Here you deserve all the love(dw, it's a renewable resource-it never dwindles.)
Thank you botha ray of sunshine that should be protected![]()
that's truewe should be the tato protection squad
@potato I love youI'm kuroyuri and I support this message
stan my amazing chellam the sweetest girl to ever live![]()
yes we dowe all need that daily dose of tato love
![]()
I'm kuroyuri and I support this message
stan my amazing chellam the sweetest girl to ever live![]()
I love you too amma and you're one of the most precious people to exist <3@potato I love you![]()
And we all need that does of bitzy love too.we all need that daily dose of tato love
![]()
no uI love you too amma and you're one of the most precious people to exist <3![]()