Tats Are Nice (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I like the small and simple ones too :sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't have tats and likely won't get something due to my fear of needles but I do enjoy how they look like.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I love small and simple ones in more visible areas like I have an 'I' on my wrist and 다시 만난 세계 (into the new world) above my elbow but I also really love just like absolutely HUGE ones, I really want a dragon wrapping up my entire leg from ankle to pelvis and i've wanted that for YEARS so u can bet the moment I save up enough it's gonna become a reality, it's gonna take a lot of saving up tho cuz that's a big tattoo and will 100% need multiple sessions even just to finish an outline (I want it full colour too eheh, probably mostly red shades though since that's the most age resistant colour under black, and I don't want too much colour to fade cuz that's just more of the tattoo that i'll need to get touched up a few years down the line
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have wanted to get one ages, but I never have gotten around it. The lines to good tattoo artists here are really long like half year long.. :susPepe:
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I love small and simple ones in more visible areas like I have an 'I' on my wrist and 다시 만난 세계 (into the new world) above my elbow but I also really love just like absolutely HUGE ones, I really want a dragon wrapping up my entire leg from ankle to pelvis and i've wanted that for YEARS so u can bet the moment I save up enough it's gonna become a reality, it's gonna take a lot of saving up tho cuz that's a big tattoo and will 100% need multiple sessions even just to finish an outline (I want it full colour too eheh, probably mostly red shades though since that's the most age resistant colour under black, and I don't want too much colour to fade cuz that's just more of the tattoo that i'll need to get touched up a few years down the line
Omg, good luck with your tat goals! ^^ That dragon is gonna be badass! Are you thinking more traditional or realistic?
 
  • Love
Reactions: NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Omg, good luck with your tat goals! ^^ That dragon is gonna be badass! Are you thinking more traditional or realistic?
More traditional I think~ i'm not too familiar with styles of tattooes but I think traditional LOL
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread