MV Taylor Swift ME! feat Brendon Urie of Panic! At The Disco MV (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I love Brendon and his voice but he really doesn't suit these kinds of songs.
No comment about Taylor Swift.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I actually really liked that. The MV made me really happy. It was weird but so colourful. And I read the comments here before I watched the MV so I was expecting it to be really bad but it wasn't at all. It was so cute. Quite different from her more recent releases but not bad at all. I guess the rumours of her releasing an album soon are true then.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
It came on the radio this morning and I really wish it didn’t.

I don’t like this song from her, it’s so cringy and kind of messy? Yeah I’ll have to wait for her next song. This is a miss for me.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Is this for a movie?
Regardless, I loved it.
Reminds me of Panic!'s first album
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread