- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz π¨π
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her πππ
- Ship
- Wreck
It would be funny πDoes it come with a monocle and a top-hat?
I donβt know about Prince of Wales but other teas are really good π±I remember the ads for that tea. Nice.
Enjoy them when you do sample them dear.
It's a lot better than buying energy drinks like I used to do.I donβt know about Prince of Wales but other teas are really good π±
It is by far my favourite drink. Even if my top one is Swiss iced tea πIt's a lot better than buying energy drinks like I used to do.
Maybe I should get into the tea craze too? :o
Awesome!!! I love British teahow does the tea taste?![]()
Imao I was about to buy an other one that sounded way more teabooish πthis looks great
lol really?Imao I was about to buy an other one that sounded way more teabooish π
Yeah it is in the box π¦Is that Lady Grey I see? ππ I love English Breakfast!