Video [TEASER 1] 🪐OH MY GIRL👸 | Otlantis Kingdom : New Era (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,920
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


[TEASER 1] 🪐OH MY GIRL👸 | Otlantis Kingdom : New Era
(I think from the tags its likely sth only available on Universe app maybe)
@Miracle
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
LOVE IT
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Someone better upload this somewhere as I do not want to download the Universe app just to watch it smh
I relate to you lol
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
But you'd watch a reality show from them? :dubuthink:
If I have nothing to do then I don’t mind it, I just don’t like the music anymore, it doesn’t mean I dislike the members :catsip:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Hoping this is uploaded on YT.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread