I missed these dorks so much. :pandalove::pandalove:
Ashla_K Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 4,551 Reactions Received 12,217 Location Irene's hands Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 7 March 2019 #1 I missed these dorks so much. Reactions: Michael, Darkyoda47 and wayvoutsold
Darkyoda47 ♡ Jessica's Slave ♡ . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 10,716 Reactions Received 52,564 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 279 Fandom Golden Star Gender Male Ship @Mirae 7 March 2019 #2 Oh I thought it was a teaser for a comeback lol Reactions: Ashla_K
Ashla_K Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 4,551 Reactions Received 12,217 Location Irene's hands Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 8 March 2019 #3 JungYoda said: Oh I thought it was a teaser for a comeback lol Click to expand... They will (allegedly)comeback sometime this month. Reactions: Darkyoda47
JungYoda said: Oh I thought it was a teaser for a comeback lol Click to expand... They will (allegedly)comeback sometime this month.