- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Kind of expected by Orbits actually, since they posted the first X X teaser right after their last show for Hi High promotions, and now they just finished Butterfly promotions with a fanmeet after Inkigayo today and a Vlive in the van on the way home. According to fans who spoke with members recently they are coming back much sooner than they did for X X though. If this is the ballad album, it's been targeted for this spring for well over a year.oh wow. that was unexpected.
No no not a ballad album pls. That will flop hard.Kind of expected by Orbits actually, since they posted the first X X teaser right after their last show for Hi High promotions, and now they just finished Butterfly promotions with a fanmeet after Inkigayo today and a Vlive in the van on the way home. According to fans who spoke with members recently they are coming back much sooner than they did for X X though. If this is the ballad album, it's been targeted for this spring for well over a year.
Jaden Jeong's mind![]()
I haven't been into the idea since Butterfly did so well compared with Hi High, I think it could be a momentum killer, but I do have faith in MonoTree that they won't be typical Korean ballads. Two of them were teased on the limited editions of the X X album:No no not a ballad album pls. That will flop hard.
Loona the ballad is supposed to come in spring tough I doubt that this is teased here. It‘s more likely a ot12 comeback or yyxy comebackNo no not a ballad album pls. That will flop hard.
What the fuck was that first song. The second sounds nice, but noooooooooo balladI haven't been into the idea since Butterfly did so well compared with Hi High, I think it could be a momentum killer, but I do have faith in MonoTree that they won't be typical Korean ballads. Two of them were teased on the limited editions of the X X album:
The first one just isn't it, like really, I don't think I've ever disliked any Loona song as much as that first hidden one,What the fuck was that first song. The second sounds nice, but noooooooooo ballad
I know the ballad album was scheduled for May but the teaser doesn't really give me ballad vibes so who knows???Kind of expected by Orbits actually, since they posted the first X X teaser right after their last show for Hi High promotions, and now they just finished Butterfly promotions with a fanmeet after Inkigayo today and a Vlive in the van on the way home. According to fans who spoke with members recently they are coming back much sooner than they did for X X though. If this is the ballad album, it's been targeted for this spring for well over a year.
Jaden Jeong's mind![]()
They could release an album of ballads but include some remixes and then perform the remixed version on music shows maybe...No no not a ballad album pls. That will flop hard.
TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA :oof_tea::oof_tea::oof_tea: