- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
I hate trying to check for news of comebacks
and the ONLY thing that pops up is about ten teasers
for the same comeback that has YET to happen.
That has also been being teased for a month if NOT longer.
LIKE AT THIS POINT I'M ANNOYED RATHER THAN EXCITED FOR THE COMEBACK.
LIKE FUCKING GET IT OVER WITH-DAMN!


and the ONLY thing that pops up is about ten teasers
for the same comeback that has YET to happen.
That has also been being teased for a month if NOT longer.
LIKE AT THIS POINT I'M ANNOYED RATHER THAN EXCITED FOR THE COMEBACK.
LIKE FUCKING GET IT OVER WITH-DAMN!