tell me a random memory of yours (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
going off of random memories of f lirting, i remember i was 12, reading katekyo hitman reborn on a public pc in a YMCA when a kid my age came up and started flirting with me while downing packets of sugar from the coffee station :worry:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and kodoku

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
i ate sth for breakfast that gave me stomach aches, still went to school (7th grade) but we actually took a trip to help out with forest work and pooped my pants, luckily it wasnt too far away from home so the teacher told me to go home
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and kodoku
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
what on earth....... how did this happen? are u okay?
I accepted to play truth or dare and I don’t know what happened but he ended showing it and then I blocked him :jisoosmh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kodoku

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
One time I was upset about something and my brother tried to talk to me because he knew I was upset, but I wouldn’t let him into room. He then took it upon himself to enter my bedroom through the very small I had and he kept knocking things over on his way in.

Needless to say, he cheered me up by doing that :wimwim:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and kodoku
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
One time I was upset about something and my brother tried to talk to me because he knew I was upset, but I wouldn’t let him into room. He then took it upon himself to enter my bedroom through the very small I had and he kept knocking things over on his way in.

Needless to say, he cheered up up by doing that :wimwim:
that is the cutest damn thing I have ever heard!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and lexus

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
you did the right thing my friend :P
I think he still struggles with anger management issues so I don't hold his reaction that much against him: we were like 4 at the time
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Willow and kodoku

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I once bit the bully from elementary school in kindergarten in the arm.
My mom was the teacher and we had to sit in class and wait for the parents to pick us up since the weather was bad. My mom was talking to the parents and the bully kept pinching and poking me. Whenever I wanted to tell my mom, I was shushed so smart Belgi took matters in her own hands and bit the boy in his arm.
My mom recently told me she found I was in the right but she had to punish me since I was her kid and didn't want parents to think I got away with it. The only time I ever got in trouble.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
once a dude waited outside the women's bathroom for me lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I don't really want to say, because all my memories of the past I'd rather forget :o
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread