tell me about a second hand embarrassment situation of yours (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
what was something that made you feel embarrassed though you weren't the one saying/doing it?

well, I'm usually too busy with first hand embarrassment (let's be honest here) but yeah, others make me sigh on the inside quite often as well.. a random example that comes to mind is a guy asking for my facebook/instagram and me telling him I don't use that stuff. He then told me that if I don't have that, I don't exist .. I'm too tired to explain everything that bothers me about that sentence, but hopefully you can imagine what I'd say lol..

 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wow I can't believe there are people who don't use Instagram. Last year my friends said I was weird and themselves created a page for me. Refreshing read Kiki ^^
aw you called me Kiki :rosesmug: and yeah lol a "friend" of mine once made a facebook account for me like that too though I said no. I ended up deleting it shortly after 😅
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
ok there was a boy i like. i was with a group of girl and we were talking about boys we like and i said it was him. the next day gusse what he knew i want to dig in a whole and die
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I literally have 5 Instagram accounts... how
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
ok there was a boy i like. i was with a group of girl and we were talking about boys we like and i said it was him. the next day gusse what he knew i want to dig in a whole and die
that's cute though haha. Ah makes me remember the playful and oh so sweet beginnings of love ..

I literally have 5 Instagram accounts... how
you tell me :O
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My friend went outside and just screamed snow and jumped in the air. It was summer. I still wonder why she did that
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I was at a meet up thing with someone who's like a younger brother to me, we're both the type of people who never go up to start conversations with others so we were telling each other to go talk to someone. He finally got up the courage, walked over to a group of boys his age, tried to join their conversation and they all kind of just looked at him then walked away. I felt so bad for him. We just stuck together for the rest of the event after that.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
stuff like that constantly happen :nekosweat: I think my old roommate gave me a ton of those moments
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread