Tell me about ONF (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
If anybody can tell me about them that'd be great~

I've basically become addicted to their music and have been listening to them more than my top groups.

So point me in the right direction of learning about them cause I like 'em


Difficult will be played at my funeral
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Lol I love when people just tag another user cause you know that user is going to come in with a whole lesson plan 😂
honestly I could tell you as well but its almost midnight and i gtg go to sleep cuz i have a big exam tmrw lmao, if no one wrote in this thread in like 14-15 hours tag me :llama_prance:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
honestly I could tell you as well but its almost midnight and i gtg go to sleep cuz i have a big exam tmrw lmao, if no one wrote in this thread in like 14-15 hours tag me :llama_prance:
Ok, will do~
Goodnight!
 
Joined
30 September 2018
Messages
1,627
Reactions Received
5,151
Location
Neck Kingdom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
What would you like to know about them? The members? Variety? or just anything at all? I could probably help maybe

Here's s few things to start you off though and if there's anything specific you want just ask

They have a few series called On The Run, Lights On and Lights Off that you can find English subs of on Youtube. All of the series start off pre-debut and then gradually go into their debut

Here's an episode of each but there's plenty more you can find on Youtube




They also have a Weekly Idol episode if you're interested in that



ON Film are when they post covers of them singing, dancing and rapping
 
Last edited:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
What would you like to know about them? The members? Variety? or just anything at all? I could probably help maybe
pretty much anything. I don't know anything about them except their music. I know there's members named Laun and Hyojin (?) but that's as far as my knowledge goes.

I'll check out what you posted~
 
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
If anybody can tell me about them that'd be great~

I've basically become addicted to their music and have been listening to them more than my top groups.

So point me in the right direction of learning about them cause I like 'em


Difficult will be played at my funeral
As a Loona fan, you should know that MonoTree is behind all of their songs.

:sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Yolks and QueenB

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I would help, but I'm sort of busy right now, so I will definitely come back to this in a while.

Here is a cute presentation that an amazing Fuse made that may help you learn more about them.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: QueenB and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread