Tell me about your average work day (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Show up with coffee, walk around aimlessly for a little while, help out 4 different departments, brief moment of helplessness when im left alone, take lunch, walk around some more, stress over something thats not my fault, go home :irenecrazy:

Some days are worse than others. Today is a slow day, tomorrow is all hands on deck day. It's very bipolar working retail.
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
show up at work, talk about the day, check my emails, wait for the children to arrive, send them to lunch, craft or play with the kids, solve fights, comfort children, phone with parents, complain and stress about my job, go home
*not always in that order lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Wake up, roll out of bed. Turn on laptops.
Open every app and software I may use at some point in the day. Check emails. Look at to-do list.
Work on project(s). Help someone out if they have too much work. Maybe have a client meeting too, or a sales meeting.
Try to shut my laptop down by COB.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Depends on what day of the week but I usually get to one of the buildings or business I need to clean, clock in, turn on lights, make sure nobody is there because stranger danger… :chickill: Get all the cleaning supplies I need for that specific clean and begin. I usually start with the bathrooms first, clean it from top to bottom, disinfect everything, replenish everything, sweep/mop. Change gloves and pretty much do the same everywhere else. Depending on the building there can be offices, waiting rooms, kitchens, portable rooms, nurseries, operation rooms, meeting rooms, etc. For some cleans I also need to do extra dusting or deeper cleaning in some places. Lots of garbage for each location and then once your done at that building I either go home or drive to the next place to clean.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread