what are they like? how did you meet and what made you become friends? why do you love them? just any random info about them is fine, I'd like to know.. :)
I don't really have a person I can openly call my best friend, I think......? there's an older lady I'm friends with who is an amazing woman I respect and cherish a lot (the person who gets me the most) but I guess I'll talk about a friend who is closer to my age.. she is the nicest and prettiest girl ever, I met her at work without ever thinking we'd have anything in common or that she'd ever have interest in someone like me....but somehow, here we are, good friends..... she's just a beautiful and great person, inside out.. when we were starting to become friends, I believed there was something wrong with me and was making awful mistakes only hurting myself out of despair made from not being able to please those other people who kept trying to make me change.... she reminded me that I'm okay as I am, that I can be accepted too and that even a person like me can have a friend in life........ I hope she will be happy forever and that we'll stay friends for a long time ..
I don't really have a person I can openly call my best friend, I think......? there's an older lady I'm friends with who is an amazing woman I respect and cherish a lot (the person who gets me the most) but I guess I'll talk about a friend who is closer to my age.. she is the nicest and prettiest girl ever, I met her at work without ever thinking we'd have anything in common or that she'd ever have interest in someone like me....but somehow, here we are, good friends..... she's just a beautiful and great person, inside out.. when we were starting to become friends, I believed there was something wrong with me and was making awful mistakes only hurting myself out of despair made from not being able to please those other people who kept trying to make me change.... she reminded me that I'm okay as I am, that I can be accepted too and that even a person like me can have a friend in life........ I hope she will be happy forever and that we'll stay friends for a long time ..