tell me about your first heartbreak (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
who, how, when, and why.......? or anything you're okay with sharing..

I think my father broke my heart before any other man could. He actually probably loves me too much, but he made so many mistakes and still continues to... It's hard to already be able to see a tragic end that will lead to eternal regret for me and know it could be avoided yet not being able to change anything because it simply takes two.. :/

 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
My heart was broken by my parents, not only by their divorce when I was 5. but how they both never really spent time with me throughout all my years growing up. As I said in a prior thread. I don't even feel like I have parents sometimes.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
My heart was broken by my parents, not only by their divorce when I was 5. but how they both never really spent time with me throughout all my years growing up. As I said in a prior thread. I don't even feel like I have parents sometimes.
I'm sorry.. that sucks, I can relate..... that's what I meant actually, what a tragedy it is to have living parents but not have a relationship with them ://
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I'm sorry.. that sucks, I can relate..... that's what I meant actually, what a tragedy it is to have living parents but not have a relationship with them ://
Yeah it does suck. And a lot of things my father and mother taught me growing up, was met with hypocrisy later on in life.
So those valued life lessons meant nothing at all from them. Which makes it even worse.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
My birthday, I baked peanut butter cookies for my family, no one ate them :(
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Hmmm... heartbreak... I don't remember actually what my first one was like cause it happened multiple times and I just got desensitized to it, which is kinda good in a way, not that it stopped me from trying again another 10 times. With other people ofc.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: Jimimis and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my first heartbreak .... was probably when I got told how bad my grandma of my bio father has treated my mother when they were together. I hate the fact how cruel she was to basically everyone I care for on my mothers side.
I know its bad to say but when I got told that she died last year I felt nothing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread