tell me about your latest nope (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
what was the last thing that caused you to go.. :no:

some superiors at work came to me and asked me not to do something I did even though I have reported the issue on time and they failed to solve it which left me with no other choice.. but ofc it was my fault because why not blame the nobody and save our butts :) so a big fat NOPE to those batches

 
Joined
15 April 2020
Messages
956
Reactions Received
2,957
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53
Gender
Male
Doing homework lol will finish it at the last moment as always 😪
ME

also the other day I had to wake up at 8am for my online psychology lecture but my non morning ass wasn't in the mood so when my alarm went off I was like "......no" and fell back asleep and skipped it :joshmeh:
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
ME

also the other day I had to wake up at 8am for my online psychology lecture but my non morning ass wasn't in the mood so when my alarm went off I was like "......no" and fell back asleep and skipped it :joshmeh:
In conclusion: Sleep is best for the brain. Psychology exam - passed 😪
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
When I learned some idiots are playing with COVID-19 by licking toilet seats.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I believe you. It's just that it's disgusting and so amazingly moronic.
I know! I am so confused for this generation...
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
how to gut every fish video
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: yeji and kodoku
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Took a test today, and while I was off googling the answers it shut down... turns out there was a time limit :jisoosmh: got 3/6
 
Joined
15 April 2020
Messages
956
Reactions Received
2,957
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53
Gender
Male
When I learned some idiots are playing with COVID-19 by licking toilet seats.
oh my god I saw a video of someone doing that that the other day 😭 it's disgusting

Took a test today, and while I was off googling the answers it shut down... turns out there was a time limit :jisoosmh: got 3/6
that happened to me once, feelsbad :pepecry1:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
me everytime I watch a Queen go cringe on Snatch Game on Drag Race.
Yesterday rewatched the SG Episode of S2 and was so NOPE on Soniques Lady Gaga and Morgans Pink. And don't get me started on Miss Wildes RuPaul :welp:

 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread