Tell me something interesting about your bias and I'll tell you smth about mine! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Like the title says! Tell me smth interesting about your fave and I'll give you something of equal value from mine!
I'll start with mainly Kai and Woozi things... but if I feel like it I might sprinkle in some Kun, Chenle, Chaeyeon, Hitomi and maybe others. Who knows how it'll go!

SOoooo... if you tell me something obvious that everybody knows already, you'll get something like that back. If you give me something juicy or some small detail non-fans wouldn't know... You'll get smth like that back!

Have some pretty Hitomi just because!
38373
38374
 
Last edited:
Joined
23 May 2019
Messages
36
Reactions Received
158
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Tall boys! From left to right
Heejun: 180cm (5'11")
Dongwon: 184cm (6'0")
Seoham: 190cm (6'3")
Inseong: 183cm (6'0")
Jihun: 186cm (6'1")

38375
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Tall boys! From left to right
Heejun: 180cm (5'11")
Dongwon: 184cm (6'0")
Seoham: 190cm (6'3")
Inseong: 183cm (6'0")
Jihun: 186cm (6'1")

knk5.jpg
Woozi is the shortest male kpop idol around at 164cm (5'5" I think...) The gap between him and the tallest member of his group is a whopping 23cm!

38376
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Jimin’s left eye has 8 stitches cause he hit on a toilet
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
It would hard to tell you something that you don’t already know about Kyungsoo and Jongdae so I am going to try with Jimin.

Jimin graduated from Seoul High School of Arts as the top student from all the departments based on his dance skills as well as his academic achievements.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
It would hard to tell you something that you don’t already know about Kyungsoo and Jongdae so I am going to try with Jimin.

Jimin graduated from Seoul High School of Arts as the top student from all the departments based on his dance skills as well as his academic achievements.
Since you probably know quite a lot about Kai... I'll tell you that Woozi can play the clarinet!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread