tell me things you are looking forward to :) (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 August 2020
Messages
6
Reactions Received
14
Location
england
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
hii hi <33

things i'm looking forward to

  • comebacks!!
    • cherry bullet, oneus, bts and more are soon <33 also hoping for another apink cb before the end of the year hehe
  • going back to university !!!
    • i go back in october, i'll get to see all of my friends again!!
  • finishing the dramas i'm watching !!
  • finishing learning my favourite song on piano
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
  1. My dinner
  2. Treasure's debut
  3. I haven't watched Taemin's new MV yet so that will be good to watch later.
  4. SM's new girl group is supposed to be FINALLY debuting this year!
  5. I just got a notification for DKDKTV's I-LAND review and they've been making me laugh recently.
  6. PURPLE K!SS' debut
  7. My mum bought me a new shower gel so I'm looking forward to using that and seeing what it's like.
  8. Billie Eilish has a new single out which means there's probably an album on the way...
  9. I just looked in my YouTube sub box and it looks like Kesha just dropped a new music video too!
  10. This is a couple of months away but I have volume 24 of My Hero Academia pre-ordered.
  11. My Birthday is next month and I don't have any plans yet so I can plan that.
  12. My mum just bought me a new bottle of my favourite BBQ sauce that I haven't had in ages so I'm looking forward to the next time we have chips
  13. Season 3 of the Umbrella Academy.
  14. NCT are supposed to be debuting a new unit before the end of the year so that'll be cool.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
My birthday's the weekend after next.
I move out of my parents' house the weekend after that one.
Buying a new laptop.
Buying furniture and decor.
More wrestling this week.
Learning new skills at my new job and excelling at them.
Completing my break from social media (?), if it really is just a break. Don't know yet.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Finishing my book and figuring out how I want to redo my room (I like changing it up about once a year).
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Just new 2020 music. So far it's been a great year for music, even with all the misery and paranoia going on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am kinda thinking of getting disney+ later. so I guess that would be something I am looking forward to
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread