- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,811
- Reactions Received
- 47,941
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,168
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
Um I like birds, or flowers
I hope we can listen to your first song soon!I'd say my own band /Pink Punch/ I have created them :))
it is a fictional band :))I hope we can listen to your first song soon!![]()
But you write songs?it is a fictional band :))
I wish I could but I don't :)) It is part of a fictional story I writeBut you write songs?
Ah ok. Good luck with your story!I wish I could but I don't :)) It is part of a fictional story I write![]()
But they have a profile hereAh ok. Good luck with your story!![]()