Tell me whatcha think of me! [Anon... Duh...] (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I like to think I am moderately known around this forum! So I am interested in what y'all think of me! Please submit your opinions k, thx, bye!

PS... Click the pic for link to Anon!
kneel.jpg​
 

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Last edited:

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Why didn't u tag @Keynam , I'm sure he would want to answer too!
I dunno... I guess because they are such a big Sana stan, that I doubt they ever even noticed my existance!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
You suck :P Jk XD Idk you very well, seen you around but I'd like to get to know you better!

Message me anytime! Slie into the DMs or post on my wall, I don't mind either!

I generally don't bite! Unless asked!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread