- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Honestly, too many 18+. It's kind of excessive. I mean, idols don't go into the industry just to get sexualized. They go into the industry to do what they love, and you have people that are imagining them doing the most sexual things. I honestly pity the idols. You're really sweet though, and nice to talk to.
The idols who go into the industry expecting not to get sexualized... Or think they aren't there for that... They are a bit innocent and I feel sorry for them. They go into the industry to get rich and famous and to do what they love, but the fans really care that somebody wants to get rich or famous. Fans care about what they can get out of that person being famous and being able to do what they want.
It is a give and take situation. They get to be on stage and do what they love, fans get to see them perform and get to think thoughts about them.
But thank you! You seem like you are a great person aswell! I get the point you are coming from, I used to think like that at one point aswell, but obviously my views have changed
The idols who go into the industry expecting not to get sexualized... Or think they aren't there for that... They are a bit innocent and I feel sorry for them. They go into the industry to get rich and famous and to do what they love, but the fans really care that somebody wants to get rich or famous. Fans care about what they can get out of that person being famous and being able to do what they want.
It is a give and take situation. They get to be on stage and do what they love, fans get to see them perform and get to think thoughts about them.
But thank you! You seem like you are a great person aswell! I get the point you are coming from, I used to think like that at one point aswell, but obviously my views have changed