Tell me why? (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Im mad at my teacher for saying that kpop is trash! I mean people can have their opinion on things they like and dont like but if you have never even listened to it then how can you say that it is trash? What do you think of this?
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
It is pretty annoying when people say these things without ever listening to kpop. However, some people are just ignorant and won’t give kpop a chance.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m glad I wasn’t into kpop when I was at school, though I bugged my teachers about F1 with similar results.

At uni they joked about me loving kpop, but then I made it my thing (I did my dissertation based around it) so they has no choice. It was my little win.
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Once an army in our hungarian fb group shared a story and it made me so sad
they had to do a little presentation about something they like and she choosed bts
but one of the teachers was really ugly about it and she almost cried in front of the whole class

I really don't understand the whole thing, a teacher should encourage students and not make them feel ashamed for things they like! It doesn't even matter what they personally feel about it.
 

Rei

Joined
10 May 2019
Messages
2
Reactions Received
1
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah, don't listen to him, Mr.Voyt, the teacher in question, is not attractive, can't sing, and he's really judgey and doesn't have much style, so he can't talk, kpop is not my #1 thing but, trash, it is not, it's actually really good, i just prefer to list to stuff that i know what their saying so I dont say something wrong or weird.
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
TELL ME WHY, ain't nothing but a headache
TELL ME WHY, ain't nothing but a mistake
TELL ME WHY, I never want to hear you say
I want it that way

omg thats my favorite 90's boy group! lol my mom listens to them omg ihfpiuwegqifgiewfihwe
 
  • Haha
Reactions: perhapz

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread