Tell me your a k-pop fan with out telling me your a k-pop fan. (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I saw a cat music video cover video of a song named Stay and I immediately thought of a kpop group instead of the group it actually was :sanapray:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
914
Reactions Received
892
Location
Gojo's sheets
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
996
Fandom
GOJO.
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
@Selfmate 's fault.
I can't buy Christmas lights that blink because the army across the street will vandalize my house.

I'm a 41 year old guy that wears a Maknae t-shirt (I don't have one but I would if I did)
YASSSS #ARMYSLAY


i'm v sorry about that lmao.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,418
Reactions Received
9,439
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,713
Gender
Male
Imagine that you stan Dreamcatcher, B.A.P., GHOST9, Super Junior, Everglow. Then you are an InSomnia B.A.B.Y. Ghostie E.LF. Forever. And with this description about yourself try finding new friends in your Non-K-Pop-Neighborhood... :rosesmug:
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
I AM THE BIGGEST KPOP FAN EVER ASK ME ANY GROUP AND ILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,060
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Until a month ago, I owned a blue blazer with black trim, which I wore with black trousers and two-tone shoes.
This one is lost on me but I'm sure others get it? I'm guessing it's a boy group thing which explain my lack of knowledge.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread