Tell me your food poisoning story/stories (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I got food poisoning from Panda Express over a year ago now :umjicry: it was the orange chicken. I haven't been there since and I can't say I want to go back :existentialcrisis:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I think I once got food poisoning from lunch at the daycare centre I worked at… the whole group was sick
But it’s hard to say it also might have been a stomach bug going around
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Day1

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Oh my goodness. Senior year of college, fall semester. My class finished our final design presentations, and one girl had baked cupcakes to celebrate. Yeah I took one, and I was sick for about two days. Thankfully it was the end of the week. But I had exams that I couldn't even study for because my body kept rejecting everything.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh my goodness. Senior year of college, fall semester. My class finished our final design presentations, and one girl had baked cupcakes to celebrate. Yeah I took one, and I was sick for about two days. Thankfully it was the end of the week. But I had exams that I couldn't even study for because my body kept rejecting everything.
oh, nooooooooo I hope you didn't flunk
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,945
Reactions Received
17,131
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,040
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
in college, my friend, bless her so much, from the kindness of her lovely little soul, got me a breakfast pizza slice from a convince store
now i dont like breakfast pizza mostly bc i dont like the sausage but im like, she got me a slice... i must eat it...
it looked... totally... rancid.... to be honest with you....
and when i ate into it 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬 kinda the most gross thing ive ever ate
but i do NOT let food a friend gave me go to waste!
i ate the whole slice...................................

so i was out for like two days bc it gave me food poisoning, i never felt more gross, terrible, and foul :dying:


i asked another friend who also had received a slice of the toxic slime breakfast pizza to see if it was just me and she said she threw it out immediately bc she knew too that it was in fact a toxic slime pizza :dying:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
in college, my friend, bless her so much, from the kindness of her lovely little soul, got me a breakfast pizza slice from a convince store
now i dont like breakfast pizza mostly bc i dont like the sausage but im like, she got me a slice... i must eat it...
it looked... totally... rancid.... to be honest with you....
and when i ate into it 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬 kinda the most gross thing ive ever ate
but i do NOT let food a friend gave me go to waste!
i ate the whole slice...................................

so i was out for like two days bc it gave me food poisoning, i never felt more gross, terrible, and foul :dying:


i asked another friend who also had received a slice of the toxic slime breakfast pizza to see if it was just me and she said she threw it out immediately bc she knew too that it was in fact a toxic slime pizza :dying:
Toxic slime pizza 💀 im so sorry
 
  • Haha
Reactions: owo
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
The only time I've experienced food poisoning was nearly a decade ago.
I ordered a delivery Sweet and Spicy Pork [ known as Tangsuyuk ] dish from a Korean restaurant and after eating it for dinner, I was fine.
But the next morning, I felt like my strength was at 50% or something because my body really felt like it was paralyzed and it took me a bit of time to get up.
So, I suspected the sauce in the dish was tampered with by, I'm guessing, some type of tranquilizer or sedation drug.
Luckily, it wore off in less than an hour and I was back to normal strength.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Day1

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
i was on a 24 hr plane and the last 5hrs i had terroble food poisning so for those 5hrs i was vomiting and having some other problems and it lasted 5 days fun!!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread