Tell me your secrets (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
He sounds like a jerk. You seriously deserve better. If you really want to get rid of the stuff, just do it. It might be hard but don't think of it as your ex's stuff and just rubbish and do it. I'd bet you would feel a million times better once you get rid of all of it. I guess it can be your initiation to finally completely letting go of him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Hope this thread never dies
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Hope this thread never dies
It was really popular the first dy but I have been getting about 5ish new submissions daily so I guess if we continue as is, it'll be slow updates but hopefully won't die :sanapray:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 10.51.07 am.png

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry you had to witness that! If he wasn't your dad, I would have told you to block his number...
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
You could just have different romantic and sexual feelings but that depends on if you have that desire with just idols or normal people as well
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 5.57.08 pm.png


Ohhh you guys were babies then. Ok this somehow sounds less eww and more funny now that I know that :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
This is quite a heavy topic but I'm really glad you are aware of what you are doing and what it may be leading to. Honestly, I'm no doctor or psychologist so it's really not my place to give you any advice but I genuinely wish that you would speak to your doctor. I am not sure how old you are, but I don't think it matters all that much either way, but this can lead to serious health implications in the future. You may also be putting your life in danger. I think if you feel uncomfortable going with a parent (if you're underage), then make an appointment with a doctor who lives far away from your home and go alone. But definitely see someone.

Also as someone who has somewhat of an experience with eating disorders and weight such a long story and not one I want to share right at this moment, I definitely suggest seeing a nutritionist. They will help you figure out what types of foods to eat for a healthy and balanced lifestyle and what types of foods to avoid. You should working on building a healthy and happy relationship with food.

But one thing I always think about whenever I have crazy thoughts about food is: Food is my friend. It's fuel for my body and without it I won't be able to function. Knowing what to eat is obviously important though so definitely see a nutritionist.

I feel like I'm lecturing now but definitely speak to someone. Please don't think of it as anything embarrassing because it's really not. I really hope you can overcome this.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Honestly I have NO idea what it takes to be considered bi/gay/lesbian but I always assumed it was about feelings? I have no idea if lust also makes you bi.
@maruberry what do you think?
Most people's sexual and romantic attractions line up but sometimes someone can be romantically attracted to a gender that they're not sexually attracted to or the other way around. That's easiest to see in asexuality, a lot of asexual people have romantic attractions but no sexual attraction towards people in general. You could totally be heteromantic but bisexual, although most of the time people would assume that there's romantic attractions automatically.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread