Tell me your.. (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Experience with waxing.
So I've been planning on visiting the waxing salon pretty soon.. So, real talk, how much does it hurt? :zoomeyes:
The pain last for just a short moment for me so it doesn't bother me much, some of my friends cant though.
 
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
631
Reactions Received
4,054
Location
Kyungsoo's Heart Shaped Lips
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
The pain last for just a short moment for me so it doesn't bother me much, some of my friends cant though.
I mean ripping hair off shouldn't have any lasting pain..right? When I think of waxing, I think of that scene from 40 year old virgin lol.
 
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
631
Reactions Received
4,054
Location
Kyungsoo's Heart Shaped Lips
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Hurts like a bitch for the first 5 seconds and then it's okay after. Well unless you have sensitive skin. Then you might be red and stuff. But for pain, it's just initial pain. Nothing much after.
It all depends on your pain tolerance and what you're waxing, tbh. Some people are more sensitive than others.
This definitely puts my hopes up. I don't think my skin is that sensitive, so I'll probably be fine. I was thinking of getting it done on my legs first for a test run lol.
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,809
Reactions Received
6,360
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,457
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
This definitely puts my hopes up. I don't think my skin is that sensitive, so I'll probably be fine. I was thinking of getting it done on my legs first for a test run lol.
Legs are nothing, you'll survive that no problem.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
This definitely puts my hopes up. I don't think my skin is that sensitive, so I'll probably be fine. I was thinking of getting it done on my legs first for a test run lol.
Shouldn't be too bad. It'll be like "MOTHERFUCKER" at first and then a breath of relief after.
 
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
631
Reactions Received
4,054
Location
Kyungsoo's Heart Shaped Lips
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Legs are nothing, you'll survive that no problem.
Great!

Shouldn't be too bad. It'll be like "MOTHERFUCKER" at first and then a breath of relief after.
LMAO that made me smile. It doesn't sound too bad then, I guess it's time I book my visit soon then
:llama_tea:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
well... it hurts, but not terribly
it's only for a few seconds and you may be red for a few hours after that

btw, i think on the arms is less pain
 
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
631
Reactions Received
4,054
Location
Kyungsoo's Heart Shaped Lips
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I never got waxed !

Better tell me how it goes bread :pepesmug:
Will do, I'll probably get it done next weekend LOL

well... it hurts, but not terribly
it's only for a few seconds and you may be red for a few hours after that

btw, i think on the arms is less pain
Hmm that's an interesting thing to consider then, too. Also, do you need to trim your hair beforehand? I'm not sure if it should be at a specific length or not
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Will do, I'll probably get it done next weekend LOL


Hmm that's an interesting thing to consider then, too. Also, do you need to trim your hair beforehand? I'm not sure if it should be at a specific length or not
well the hair is thinner on the arms, that's why is less pain
the bigger the length, the bigger the pain :zoomeyes:but you can't go with nothing either, cause if it's too short it won't get waxed
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,809
Reactions Received
6,360
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,457
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Will do, I'll probably get it done next weekend LOL


Hmm that's an interesting thing to consider then, too. Also, do you need to trim your hair beforehand? I'm not sure if it should be at a specific length or not
Most aestheticians recommend you have about 1/4" (.6 cm) of hair for best results. Shorter means missed hairs, too much longer can mean hair breakage, more pain, and issues with ingrown hairs.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
1,124
Reactions Received
7,796
Location
Fuck me Chico
Website
www.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Will do, I'll probably get it done next weekend LOL


Hmm that's an interesting thing to consider then, too. Also, do you need to trim your hair beforehand? I'm not sure if it should be at a specific length or not
I hope it goes well :pepeheart::sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread