Teaser TEMPEST NEW LOGO MOTION (2 Viewers)

Nezumi

.
Joined
1 August 2022
Messages
4,463
Reactions Received
6,347
Location
Borderland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,566
Gender
Male
Wreck
also @Nezumi maybe their first comeback will get you to stan them :jenniesmug:
Ohhh! Awesome timing. I still need to check out the videos you gave me. But I haven’t been at home since friday.

Maybe:joysip: I hope their comeback will be fire
 
  • Love
Reactions: badcrookshanks

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,184
Reactions Received
46,848
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,690
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
frfr!!!

"In a minute, Imma need a CINNAMON ROLL to PUMP ME UPPPPPPP" lol a little three-year-old girl (now four) went TikTok viral with that misheard lyric, and now I can't stop singing/rapping it that way. lol (and fun fact: I actually happen to be subbed to the YouTube channel she's featured in)
Edit: here it is! Her mom posted it on the channel after it went viral.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nezumi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread