TV "Tempted"/"The Great Seducer" (starring Joy of Red Velvet and Woo Do-hwan) TV Tropes page (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 July 2019
Messages
106
Reactions Received
462
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
`I've created a TV Tropes page for the series Tempted starring Joy and Do-hwan. I haven't watched past Episode 1 yet and I've only seen bits of future episodes, but I just felt like this show needed a damn TV Tropes page already. The fact that I haven't seen the whole show, however, means that the page is lacking.

Tempted

If you're interested in adding to this page or making corrections, please feel free! I need all the help that I can receive.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I did watch the show when it aired. Tbh I don't remember many details, but the first half was really good. However, the second half dissapointed me a little :sadcat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread