tencent looking for 19 pokemon jobs (1 Viewer)

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Clear all Pokémon games w/ 900hrs+ playtime - If this is 900hrs+ per game I'm super far away from this, but I guess I've played around 2k+ on all games together for sure?
Know history of Pokémon - Decent, I'd give myself a 6/10?
Have master ball ranking in Pokémon - Haven't played comp on SWSH yet, still omw teambuilding qq
Watched 500+ episodes of anime - I guess I've only watched around 200-300, most from D/P/P era in my childhood.

Even tho I don't even want this job, it does hurt my ego that I don't even qualify for it
:nekopout:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: mysteric

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Clear all Pokémon games w/ 900hrs+ playtime - If this is 900hrs+ per game I'm super far away from this, but I guess I've played around 2k+ on all games together for sure?
Know history of Pokémon - Decent, I'd give myself a 6/10?
Have master ball ranking in Pokémon - Haven't played comp on SWSH yet, still omw teambuilding qq
Watched 500+ episodes of anime - I guess I've only watched around 200-300, most from D/P/P era in my childhood.

Even tho I don't even want this job, it does hurt my ego that I don't even qualify for it
:nekopout:
I don't really game: I'd rather watch runthroughs, so the only box I check is that last one
the only eps I didn't watch were later seasons of unova (save the n arc), and sm post-aether foundation kidnapping arc
:yolk:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Sana

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread