I have never felt so good about wasting my money before :sj_weary:
SaviorITZY Joined 6 September 2018 Messages 1,873 Reactions Received 6,954 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 27 July 2019 #1 I have never felt so good about wasting my money before Reactions: jasque, Minuteman, Ahsoka and 6 others
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 27 July 2019 #2 Lol this is too relatable Reactions: jasque and SaviorITZY
SaviorITZY Joined 6 September 2018 Messages 1,873 Reactions Received 6,954 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 27 July 2019 #3 itzybitzyblink said: Gotta get that paper Then spend that paper on It’z iCY albums Click to expand... I preordered both albums a while ago. Reactions: jasque
itzybitzyblink said: Gotta get that paper Then spend that paper on It’z iCY albums Click to expand... I preordered both albums a while ago.
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 27 July 2019 #4 Wont you clean all those notifications?