18+ Th time I flirted with a popular tiktok guy (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 May 2020
Messages
64
Reactions Received
206
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
i literally just came across this guy a while ago on Tiktok, I had no idea how popular he really was.

I met him pretty much out of no where, he added me on SC i think was from quick add. he would tell me that he has a tiktok and would tell me about how he'd be making them or whatever. i thought he was like a regular person with a tiktok so i did really care. he was cute and all, eboy type, yk? black and red hair and peircings, eboy fashion. totally my type.

although things started getting weird.

sometimes we'd talk in that way but when i told him i wasnt into being a bottom (total top bb) and he kept saying how i didnt seem like a bottom and kept saying he could top me (which really annoyed me for obvious reasons-)

he started sending me snaps of him singing in the shower and doing eboy shit weird grinding and there was like 80 snaps, i tried to skip through them all but eventually gave up because it took so long.

we never really spoke bc we obvi werent a good match.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Seems like something I wouldn't like. I don't like overly attentive guys.
and singing in the shower oh god no....

This is why I stay clear of social things.
I am fine with the voices in my head over real people anyways. : /
 
  • Like
Reactions: sickening and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hopefully he gets the message that you aren't interessted
 
  • Haha
Reactions: sickening

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread