- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
For being so nice to me.
That other site finally took its toll on me and kpopsource has been the perfect alternative since I set up shop here full time.
I'm well aware I brought most of the hate on to myself. And I'm in no position to ask people to feel sorry for me.
But a lot of my haters to combat "TVXQ is better than BTS" and "SNSD is better than Twice" with "You're a fake Sulli stan and you used her death for attention" hurt me more than anything I've ever trolled about to them.
I love this community and just wanted to say thank you for making me feel welcome and I look forward to more interactions with you all on these awesome forums.
That other site finally took its toll on me and kpopsource has been the perfect alternative since I set up shop here full time.
I'm well aware I brought most of the hate on to myself. And I'm in no position to ask people to feel sorry for me.
But a lot of my haters to combat "TVXQ is better than BTS" and "SNSD is better than Twice" with "You're a fake Sulli stan and you used her death for attention" hurt me more than anything I've ever trolled about to them.
I love this community and just wanted to say thank you for making me feel welcome and I look forward to more interactions with you all on these awesome forums.