Appreciation Thank you & See You for now, everyone ♡ (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Wouldn't be a Darj thread without her tagging me but me not getting a notification :yolk:
I hope you find the time to focus and work on your priorities, and hope the break/hiatus does you well my friend :pepeheart:
I'll hit you up on Discord from time to time.

All the best Darj :nekolove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wish you the best darj :nekolove:
I will definitely try to hit you up on discord from time to time
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
You're one of the sweetest people I know. I'm so happy to have been acquainted with you~ You're a great friend and I wish you the best with your business. Remember to not stress too much and to take frequent breaks. It's okay to rest because you deserve to. I'll be keeping an eye out for you on Discord too and I will be rooting for you.
Love ya--
:sakUwu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wooyoungie and yeji

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Awww hun I'm gonna miss you and your Seokjin aesthetics :maheart: I wish you all the best and I hope you are happy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread