Thank You so much ❤❤❤❤ (2 Viewers)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
THANK YOU YACHII MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO AND YES PASSCODE WORLD DOMINATION 2022 :pepeheart: :pepeheart: :pepeheart: :pepeheart:
They have not officially announced it; but I suspect they'll go on a worldwide tour on 2022 after the concerts on Nippon Budokan. I'm expecting 2022 to be an exciting year for PassCode.

 
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: litc and cocomelon

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
DESERVED! I voted for you :lucastwerk:
 
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon and litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread