Photo Thankful winking Maknae Leeseo (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,743
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
She commented: "Thank you so much for winning 1st place today 💞 I am thankful and happy for allowing me to receive another good award following yesterday. I love you more than I can express in words 🤍 It's cold today so I'm starting to catch a cold."

I hope she stays healthy :sanapray:

Also showing off her mastery to wink with both eyes :clapping:



@Dive
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
cuteeee
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce and Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,743
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
Wow, you've really gone to the dark side lately! Are you ok?!
yet again I'm reminded why I often fall back to posting only as many threads as needed for my dailies in recent month :kijoongstare:

If I stop posting Kpop related threads or just block everyone it would fix the problem.. but then whats the point of even being here anymore..? All seems very pointless and tiring
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,440
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,658
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
yet again I'm reminded why I often fall back to posting only as many threads as needed for my dailies in recent month :kijoongstare:

If I stop posting Kpop related threads or just block everyone it would fix the problem.. but then whats the point of even being here anymore..? All seems very pointless and tiring
Your threads provide great joy to everyone. It just reminded me of how blown my mind was when I watch the first video that showed Leeseo winking with both eyes.



Don't allow yourself to get distracted by the nay sayers. I don't think being able to wink with both eyes is bad. The weirdo comment was a joke. Focus on the good:

what.. I can do it too :haewhat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,743
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
Your threads provide great joy to everyone. It just reminded me of how blown my mind was when I watch the first video that showed Leeseo winking with both eyes.



Don't allow yourself to get distracted by the nay sayers. I don't think being able to wink with both eyes is bad. The weirdo comment was a joke. Focus on the good:
Sorry this was not specifically against you... I did not think your comment regarding the winking was so bad

I wish my threads provided joy to fans of the same groups I love, thats why I always use the fandom tags, yet I often get either mean comments or some users just aiming to upset me. Its really not any specific comment that I thought was so bad, but when I make 8 threads and have to read 1-2 mean spirited comments in every single one of them.. yes, its very upsetting to me and I wonder whats even the point anymore? Thats why I said I often fall back to only making 2-3 threads for my dailies, that way at least the amount of such replies is reduced..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread