Thankfully not a repeat (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,400
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Not fully. Recently my sister had her birthday and I made her a lavender blackberry cake that I didn't eat a single bite of because eww. Took a fair amount of time too. My moms birthday is coming up and while it requires plenty of time too (probably more) at least it tastes good and I'll eat a nice helping of it (if I'm not too full from the dinner I'm making that day :lisalaugh: ). It's a black forest cake, and I've never been the one to make it but I've had it when my sister and mom made it so I know it's a delicious one :sakUwu: Can't wait
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,473
Reactions Received
39,112
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,845
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Not fully. Recently my sister had her birthday and I made her a lavender blackberry cake that I didn't eat a single bite of because eww. Took a fair amount of time too. My moms birthday is coming up and while it requires plenty of time too (probably more) at least it tastes good and I'll eat a nice helping of it (if I'm not too full from the dinner I'm making that day :lisalaugh: ). It's a black forest cake, and I've never been the one to make it but I've had it when my sister and mom made it so I know it's a delicious one :sakUwu: Can't wait
Your family is lucky to have you! I'm jealous!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I rarely cook anymore. Too much of a hassle and stresses me out.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,400
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Your family is lucky to have you! I'm jealous!
Ngl I don't even bake all that much, I cook more. There's a few baked things I make (like coconut cardamom mandazi) but I don't make them super often compared to all the goodies I cook :sanapray: Baking is more of a bday thing because we don't have birthdays without cakes
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,400
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
for some people they want their cake and eat it too

for CL: she neither wants the cake nor eating it too!!!
I actually don’t mind the eating it as long as it’s not something gross like lavender :lisalaugh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,400
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
did your sister like the cake that you made though?
and can you make a cake to send to selfie down under? lol
She loved it :lisalaugh: And sure, I’ll send a blueberry cake to match your blue pfp
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread