I used to live in Manchester :nakypog: Ohw❤️❤️❤️❤️
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 28 November 2019 #21 potato said: I used to live in Manchester Click to expand... Ohw❤❤❤❤ Reactions: potato and yeji
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,057 Reactions Received 52,509 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,062 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 29 November 2019 #22 Congratulations on the first kpop cd. More to come! I remember my first kpop cd was 2Yoon back in the day and 4 minute? I could be wrong, but it feels like they were my first purchases. Reactions: Willow, yeji and LucieBear
Congratulations on the first kpop cd. More to come! I remember my first kpop cd was 2Yoon back in the day and 4 minute? I could be wrong, but it feels like they were my first purchases.